Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip




Our annual pumpkin patch trip was filled with extra family members this year which made it even better!  My mom, sisters, and nieces were in town for the weekend to see the middle sprite in her play.  Since we're rarely together at this time of year we decided that it would be fun to celebrate autumn together.  We're quite the circus when we get together with six kids running around.  But that just makes the adventure six times the fun!

I'm thankful for a family that is willing to travel a great distance to show their support.  We haven't lived near each other for years and yet we're incredibly close.  I can't tell you some magic formula that makes that true.  I can tell you that we make an effort to stay in each others lives.  Maybe that's all it is.  I don't know.  All I do know is that I hope that when they're older my children are as close to each other as I am to my sisters.  I would not have been able to survive the last few years without them.  They are my best friends.  And I love them (and my mama) (and our adorable six pack) very much.












1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun weekend! I'm so glad we got to celebrate fall together. These pictures are all great too! We do have quite the adorable six pack!

    ReplyDelete