Saturday, December 7, 2013

Introducing Wild Sweet Tea Photography

If you've been to this site before you know that I love taking pictures.  I love taking pictures as much as I love putting pretty words together on a page.  I've been playing with photography for years.
This year, I began to toy with the idea of pursuing photography in a broader capacity.  This year has involved a lot of soul searching and decision making.  Part of that search has been trying to find a way to live the life I want to lead as a mother, woman, and creative person.  (More on that later.)

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce


Here we go!  

Last week I got the chance to do a lovely little session with my sister and her family.  They are beautiful, so it was an easy photo shoot.  We had so much fun!







Thank you to my sister for letting me use her family to debut this new little venture.  More information coming in the New Year.  For now you can message me for information and scheduling.  Thanks for the support everyone!  




No comments:

Post a Comment