Saturday, June 27, 2009

Imagination

It's hot. Very hot. We've been going out early in the day to enjoy the summer sun, but by about noon the late June southern sun sends us sweating indoors. So we have to get creative. Chris is blessed with lots of boys to hang out with up and down our street. So he and his friends usually pick a house and hole up with video games, board games, or mass nerf gun fights. Since the girls are the only ones their age on the street, they are stuck at home; which could be boring if they didn't have such great imaginations. These are the times when I love that they are close in age and such great friends.

These are some of the pictures from their "fashion show" yesterday. I was the photographer and they were "stars". Analiese made sure that I understood what she meant. "Not stars in the sky, momma. Stars like eveybody knows who you are, ok?" Oh, my how I love these girls.

2 comments: