Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome to the "new" blog




Alright, so it's not new, really. But who am I kidding. A blog just for creative stuff. Ha! Like I can run two blogs and a facebook page. Our crazy life doesn't allow time for that. I do like this site better though. So I'm moving our family blog here. This site is a lot more fun to use than xanga. It was a little sad to say goodbye to hardgrave5. After all, it was like leaving behind a five year diary. I was able to copy and save it all to a disk so that if I'm ever in the mood for something nostalgic I can pull it out and remember that time in our lives. It was fun to look back. It made me realize how much our kids have grown in the last five years! And now you can continue to watch them grow here. I hope you'll still keep up with us. I love blogs! It's a little way to connect with the people we love.
So welcome and enjoy!
(In case you want a before shot go to www.xanga.com/hardgrave5)

1 comment:

  1. I love keeping up with your beautiful family. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete