Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks

I am thankful for bright red maple leaves.
For stars that make shapes and full moons.

I am thankful for a funky little cottage to hold us all.
For soft blankets and warm fires.

I am thankful for tender cheek kisses and big squish hugs.
For giggles and laughs and cute little pouts.

I am thankful for good food that comes from hard worked soil.
For steaming plates that gather us together at days end.

I am thankful for grace.
For being reminded that I am weak, but He is strong.

I am thankful for new baby toes.
For family who loves us even though they really know us.

I am thankful for a man, a boy, and two little girls.
For people who I am so in love with that sometimes I cry.

I am thankful for so much more.
For life is truly wonderful, though sometimes I forget.

I am thankful to have a moment to sit down and remember.
For I am thankful, so very thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Drive safely and enjoy your time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! We are so blessed to be able to have time with you Saturday. Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete