Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Girl


My oldest girl turned eight this summer. My Analiese. My sweet girl with the reserved smile. My creative girl who is both self-conscious and sure of her ideas. My nature girl who is unafraid to hold any kind of bug in her hand. My girl who wants to travel the world. She imagines trips to India, Italy, and Paris. My girl with the sensitive heart who cries when others cry or are hurt. My girl who would bring every stray in the neighborhood home. My drama queen who thinks the world is most certainly going to end if she can't find her shoes. My girl who disappears into her music and into her world of Peace, Love, and Fairies. My girls who love the color blue. My freckle-faced beauty with the big brown eyes that shine with joy.

My dear, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment