Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh, Sicily...

After I posted yesterday about trying to be more positive, I walked into Sicily's room and found this:



Isn't it pretty? Isn't she creative? That's not what I said yesterday. My name went into the jar. And Sicily spent the rest of the next half hour doing this:



While this was meant to be punishment, she thought it was fun and asked if she could "erase another wall". What am I supposed to do with that?! Oh, this third child of mine. We have friends who have joked about starting a bail fund for their daughter. We laughed when we heard that, but now, watching this child in action, we are starting to consider doing the same. She is a true mischievous sprite! Her eyes dance with it. She is so much fun, though, and gives the very best hugs which she knows instantly wins our good graces. I love her which is a good thing because I can't take my eyes off of her for a minute!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely laughed out loud when I read this one!! I am impressed with how well she is writing her name too. Oh Sicily....you gotta love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this out loud to Nathan and we both laughed so hard! (Not funny at the time...funny now looking back?) We love how you said your name was already in the jar. Don't worry, we will have to start a bail fund for Molly soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete