Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sand Buckets and Water Ballet




I could tell you that I took over 500 pictures while we were on vacation. But that would make me sound like a camera-happy crazy person. So instead I'll tell you that I think my family is absolutely adorable when they are being bowled over by waves, building sand castles, and just generally sitting on the beach. And that those moments are well documented.

I just had to share some of that documentation. Check out my hot husband in those jeans and old t-shirt! And that boy, who is looking less and less like a little boy with each trip. (Am I really old enough to have an almost ten year old?) And my girls. My silly, sweet girls who dance in the waves. Well, they're just too much sometimes.

I hope you'll indulge me as I share a few of my favorites. At least I know our moms will be happy with this post. And if your heaven is on a beach some where, like mine is, then you will too.








No comments:

Post a Comment