Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear God...


This is Analiese's prayer before bed tonight. I had to come to the computer immediately because I wanted to make sure I remembered it exactly as she said it. It's just about the most perfect prayer I've ever heard. This girl can bring me to tears faster than anyone I've ever known.

Oh, my sweet girl. I love you.


Dear God,

I hope you're feeling well today. I have pink eye, but I got to hang out with my mom today. Thanks for my friends. Oh, and I hope Jesus is ok today, too. Take care of daddy please. And God, even if everything goes bad, I still love you. The end.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a sweet and tender heart. You have beautiful children...inside and out. They are very lucky to have a mother who appreciates their beautiful hearts and minds.

    ReplyDelete