Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Empty

I have felt blog empty this week. I feel like I have nothing worthwhile to report. Which gives the illusion of an easy, unremarkable week. Unfortunately that is not the case. I have been too busy to be creative this week. Ugh! Instead I've been nursing kids with the flu, attending to a long (very long ) post inspection repair request from our potential buyers, and getting ready for a yard sale that's suppose to be held tomorrow if the rain holds off. I wouldn't say any of those things are particularly fun, but they have held quiet a bit of my attention. As long as the rain holds off we are headed to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. It will be a nice break for us all. And I'm hoping for a more creative week next week. With Halloween coming I imagine it will be. Happy weekending to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment