Friday, January 15, 2010

Help for Haiti



We are in the middle of a celebration weekend here in our home, and we'll get back to that tomorrow. But there are mothers out there in the world with celebration far from their minds. I'm sure you've heard about the horror in Haiti. I think all of us hold our children a little bit tighter when we hear news like this, especially when we see pictures like this. Sometimes my heart breaks with the helplessness I feel that I have to comfort these people.
There are some things we can do, however. There are ways that we can jump outside of our safe homes to help those in the middle of this crisis. Prayers are always effective but we can also give of our resources, even when we have little to give.
Today, during friday favorites, I'm going to share some of the crisis relief funds that I love and hope that you visit one of them.

Hope you find this helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment