Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking back to...Christmas with the Hardgrave side




Some of my favorite moments from our time with the Hardgrave side of the family:


Snuggle crazy play time with an aunt and uncle. This uncle won major kid points this trip. Thanks for entertaining them.


giving a gift that obviously surprised


our soon to be new brother in law modeling a new jacket...he really got into the modeling bit (ps: welcome to the family)


I think this is the last year that the boy is going to try to sit on grandma's lap. He's almost as tall as she is and I think his hair might be longer.


Sharing artwork with a great grandma. Priceless moments like this are why we drive fourteen hours with three kids to see all of these people.

Isn't family a wonderful thing? I love where we live but I miss all of our family so much. I cherish our time with them. So that's why I think all of you should move here. That's not too much to ask, is it? Ok, fine. We'll just wait patiently until we see you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment