Tuesday, December 15, 2009

breakfast of champions...




Today is Analiese's teacher's birthday. So on the way to school we stopped by Dunkin' Doughnuts and picked up a decaf with cream for her (her favorite) and a box of doughnut holes. Then we went to school and had the class sing Happy Birthday. Sicily and I left them to enjoy their yummy breakfast. Of course while we were in DD Sicily and I picked up a little breakfast for ourselves as well. She loves the strawberry frosted doughnuts. (She licks all of the frosting off first.) And I love a regular coffee with cream and sugar. Yes, Dunkin' Doughnuts has won me over. Now, there is nothing like a carmel frappacino from Starbucks, but if I just want coffee, I'm going to Dunkin'. We like it so much that it's what we've started drinking at home. Oh, and they have the best french cruellers. Mmmmm. Yes, indeed, it was a great way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree. I wasn't a big fan when we moved here but now I'm a sucker for their coffee and a blueberry donut. :)

    ReplyDelete