Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Favorites...

I have a new favorite. Actually it's an early Christmas present. Steven let me open one of my presents early so that I could use it for the holidays. I'm so very excited about it. It's a Canon powershot SX120 IS and it's awesome.



I have been whining about my camera all year. For good reason. It started deciding when it would work, and it rarely wanted to work when I wanted it to. I put a lot of thought into which one I wanted and of course the one I wanted was one of those nice $1500 Nikons. But being reasonable, this one was a very close second. It does everything I want it to. I've been playing with it all week. It's so much fun to have a new toy. I know that a lot of you wonderful family members chipped in on this one, so this is a big Thank You! I love it! Merry Christmas to me!

And speaking of Christmas, before some of you start to fill you childrens stockings, I wanted to let you in on the best place to buy children's art supplies. Stubby Pencil Studio is the place to go for quality eco friendly art supplies for kids, that won't break your budget. I highly recommend the color pencils. They're what I use to teach at the studio. They have great pigment. And the rock crayons are perfect for little hands. Stubby Pencil has become my go to for our art supplies, because kids deserve quality supplies too.

I guess with this post I'm kicking off the Christmas season. Tommorrow we're putting up the tree. Laying down in front of a twinkling Christmas tree in a quiet night house is one of my very favorite things. I love Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Christmas!! And yay for new cameras!! That's a fun picture. :)

    ReplyDelete