Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Favorites

I decided to start something new. I'm going to call it Friday Favorites. There are so many things that we love and really shouldn't keep to ourselves. So I thought I'd start sharing them with you. I can't promise I'll remember every week (I do still have three kids you know) and I can't promise that it won't be a completely random selection. But I hope you can sort through it and find something that you love. And here we go.

We love this cd! The title track (Catch the Moon) is really beautiful and perfect for little girls. It also has classic children's songs like Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star but they're just so pretty. My girls love to put on princess dresses and prance around the kitchen. But mommy gets tired of the Disney Princesses Songs (quickly). This is one I never get tired of.

This book was a great read, not to mention full of great recipes. I've used so many of the recipes that it now lives on my cookbook shelf.

My Calphalon omelette pan is the one piece of cookware that I guard with my life around here. I love it! And the omelettes practically cook themselves. ps: It will help you make excellent crepes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment