Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's here!


One of the blogs that I read daily is SouleMama. It's full of inspiration for living a bit more handmade, enjoying the seasons, and loving on kids. I love following her creative household. Her first book, The Creative Family, has become a constant go to for me. (Have I told you lately that I have a deep need for creativity? Oh, that's right, I did. Extensively. Thank you for indulging me.) So when I read that she had written another book I preordered it immediately. I've been anxiously watching the mail like a child at christmas. And yesterday, it came! It's everything I hoped it would be. Handmade Home is full of wonderful projects turning repurposed goods into useful and beautiful things for your home. I love the way handmades and vintage fabrics immediately soften a room. I have my eye on several projects already. I plan to keep you posted as I finish them. So this post is simply a plug for one of my favorite mama artist. I hope you'll stop by and visit.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really cool! I have been in a very "projecty" mood myself lately. I may look into that book.

    ReplyDelete