Tuesday, September 29, 2009

more random autumn love


Fall has found it's way into our home. We have been taking weekly walks through leaf strewn parks and we seem to always return from those walks with pockets full of leaves and pine cones. I love it. One of my very favorite things is opening a book full of pressed leaves. I especially love the forgotten leaves that fall onto your lap later. I love the earthy scent of nature goods left about the house. I love the reds and oranges. The fleece and flannels being dragged out of the closet. Have I told you that I live for fall?







"The lanes were very lovely in the autumn...spendthrift gold and glory of the year end...earth scents and the sky winds and all the magic of the countryside which is ordained for the healing of the soul."
-Monica Baldwin, I Leap Over the Wall





1 comment:

  1. I love fall too! Also, since it is fall now, it is officially really soon that we will be coming to see you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete